The 3-month online course - What this course CAN give you... and what it cannot.

Although you cannot learn everything in 3 months about a multi-faceted tradition that has appeared in various forms in several cultures over thousands of years...

... my promise to you is that in this course you will get an overview - a 'big picture' - of Tantra that you won't find anywhere else, and that even if you've been practising Tantra for years, you'll find clarity about aspects of Tantra that had previously been obscure and difficult to integrate. 
If you're new to Tantra, you'll find yourself quickly able to get a taste of the transformative power of Tantric practice - even at a distance - because the techniques that I have distilled from the Tantric tradition from my almost 2 decades of personal experience are profoundly consciousness-expanding, energy-expanding and heart-opening.

Peter Littlejohn Cook
I've been studying the world's spiritual traditions since my teens and I've been digesting the wisdom teachings through my 20-years of practice of energy work, bodywork, breathwork and meditation as well as through encounters and apprenticeship with many great teachers in India and in the west.

Back in May of 2015, I was in Italy (at the SAND Conference) sharing the practices that I've synthesised with other teachers from all over the world and with scientists who specialise in the study of human consciousness and human potential.

The week before that, my wife and I hosted and studied with the extraordinary Tantra teacher Rudra Anand at our retreat centre in Portugal.

I am fortunate to be able to say that my life is a constant, joyful, learning and sharing. Often challenging, but deeply satisfying :)
I am very grateful to my students and teachers for making this possible.

Why am I telling you this?
Because in this course you will get a broad perspective of Tantra and a unique combination of theory and practice that most teachers are simply not able to bring you. 

You'll see clearly how Tantra relates to other spiritual practices - to meditation, to mindfulness, and to the search for self-knowledge and Self-realization...

... and even though this is an online course, you'll get a taste of the practices and will be able to start integrating Tantra in your daily life, as we'll be doing guided exercises at the end of each live class as well as in the homework assignments.
In fact, if you dedicate yourself to the simple but powerful practices given in the course, I believe you'll be saving yourself years, even decades, of efforts as a spiritual seeker. 

If you know anything about my work already, then you know I'm passionate about facilitating Liberation and helping people rediscover a feeling of wholeness.
It'll be a pleasure to support you in this course, to help you integrate and apply the teachings in the way that is best suited to you.

Please note also that:
As a participant in this course, you'll also be eligible for a 40% discount in all the Inspiration Tantra retreats until May 2016.

The first course filled up very fast, so please do sign up now if you are ready and excited about experiencing and integrating Tantra in your life.

It's my pleasure to work with people like you who want to develop self-knowledge and self-mastery, and who feel drawn to Tantra as a path to face and overcome our fears and limitations and to discover what is unconditional love.

- Peter Littlejohn Cook


P.S. WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE ON THIS COURSE?

I offer a money-back guarantee on this course.

If after the first month of the course you decide that the online group format is not suitable for you, or if you're not entirely satisfied for any reason, you are welcome to transfer 100% of the money you invested in this course to offset the cost of workshops, retreats or other programs during this next year, until July 2016, either for yourself, or as a gift to a friend.

Or you can use the investment to reduce the total cost of a personal coaching program with me (until April 2016). Or, if you prefer, you can simply receive your money back.*

Sign up now by clicking here.

*The full money-back guarantee is only available in the full-prepaid payment option.